Hey guys, hope you are doing well. You might very well familiar with Redbox TV or You might already using it on your android device or you just have heard the name somewhere. Don’t worry, we are going to explain everything about Redbox TV and how you can Download Redbox TV for PC. It was always a headache to pay our saved amount to the premium apps. Using those premium apps are not guaranteed to best services as IPTV has something different nature than Movies and TV Shows apps.
We are not saying that you will always see all channels working on Redbox TV but we are making sure our users that if one is not working we will surely fix them or arrange a great alternative. Also, in premium apps, you can face downtime or any other service related issue but the main thing is that why we paid a heavy amount to those apps while we have an app like Redbox TV? I think I don’t have to answer this question as you all have a better answer.
There are many new users who still don’t know much about Redbox TV and its features. Let me show you some glimpse of it. Redbox tv is a Live TV app with hundreds of channels from around the world. The app covers tons of different categories and particularly available for all major countries including India, USA, UK, France, Pakistan, Bangladesh and many more others.
RedBox TV For PC Download 2018
Now let’s talk about why you need Redbox TV on PC. Android devices come with excellent features and system but they can’t fill our needs in terms of large display. Yup, Android has some limitation on display features and we also believe it must be. There was a time when we have to pay for our favorite channels, Movie, Sports or TV Shows on the big screen but now all those days went with the rising of the digital era.
Coming to the guide, we would like to clear that Redbox TV does not offer any official version for PC windows device and it was not in the past as well so please stay away from those malware sites or sources to avoid issues with your personal data. We are trying to bring pc version as well but as you know it is always the very difficult task to make an app for Windows device considering their system and requirements.
But that does not mean you can’t access Redbox TV on PC, We have an excellent way to get it for PC. We are talking about Android Emulator. You might familiar with popular Bluestacks Emulator and we are also going to use that as most of the users are already using it on their computer. If you are don’t know much about that then our guide and suggestion will help you install Redbox TV for PC Windows. Before we jump into the guide section, Let’s take a quick look at the RedBox TV features.
RedBox TV Features for PC Windows / Laptop
- One of the best features – You can stream all channels at absolutely zero price. We should not forget the efforts of developers towards this amazing app.
- Unlike other Live TV apps, Redbox tv has excellent clear to use navigation. Every content on the app is sorted by various different categories, Region, and country which helps the users to find Channels easily without frustrated with complex navigation.
- Redbox TV has more than 800 Live TV Channels and includes almost all categories such as Movies, News, Kids, Music, TV Shows, Sports and many more. There are many more features available but considering your time we thought to discuss only the main features.
Now let’s move on to guide. As we said, We will use the Bluestack Android emulator to get Redbox TV on PC / Laptop. Before you start to follow the guide, Please check and keep ready below necessary things.
How to Install RedBox TV on PC Windows 10 / 8 / Laptop
|Bluestacks Android Emulator||Click here to Download|
|RedBox TV||Click here to go to Download page|
|Require Windows Version||XP / 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7|
|Minimum Space on Hard Disk||3GB|
Below are the steps to follow once you have mentioned two apps downloaded.
- Navigate to download folder where you have Bluestack setup file downloaded. Right click and Open it.
- Once Wizard launch, Click on Install option for further process
- Now the installation process will start and you will see process state by percentage. Wait for the installation to finish.
- Once it will be done, Bluestack will ask you for Sign up and other required details. Choose language as English and fill your Google account details to finish the setup process.
- I guess, Now you all can see Bluestack homepage. There you will find Install APK option on the bottom menu. Click on it.
- You will be prompted with pop up to choose APK file. Again navigate to a folder where you have Redbox TV APK downloaded. Make sure you have latest RedBox TV app version; As of writing the latest version is 1.2 and you will have latest if you have downloaded from our sites.
- Choose it and Click on Open
- Wait until installation process to finish
- In a very short time of the process, you will see RedBox TV icon appeared on the homepage of Bluestack.
- Click on it to launch the app. Don’t worry if the launch process takes some time to load the first time.
- Hope you have RedBox TV installed on your PC device. Enjoy unlimited Live Streaming!
What if RedBox TV is not working?
Since the guide is simple to understand and follow, there should be no problem with it but in case If you are facing any issues with the above guide or app, we suggest you to do comment with the proper problem. There you will get help from us and other experienced users, this is a great way to solve your problem.
We also request all of our users to be patient when we are sorting out the issues and share your feedback whether it is negative or positive. It helps to improve the app and also motivate to include more features. Keep sharing if you are enjoying our app.